A fair amount of work went into making Big Words simple, fast, and international. Thanks and kudos to everyone for an outstanding job:
- United Lemur – Mike Lee donated our 2D text-layout engine and assorted grit.
- Louie.me – Louie Mantia designed the logo in like 2 seconds flat with one hand tied behind his back.
- John Albano contributed Internationalization, while Claudio, Christophe, and Udo did the translations into Italian + Spanish, French, and German respectively.
- Sugarcube – Michael Margolis and team greatly improved performance and transition animations.
- Beat Zenerino created the original prototype from a digital sketch.
- Tim Robertson and Sam Levin came to us with the idea, and Meredith Sagolla set the feature baseline.
- Special thanks to our kickass Beta testers, you know who you are and you are beautiful!
Ok, now go buy Big Words!