The Hypertext Edition of “140 Characters” is a new book format that is constantly updated with fresh content.
Twitter Co-creator Dom Sagolla covers all the basics of great short- form writing, including the importance of communicating with simplicity, honesty, and humor.
This is the first writing guide specifically dedicated to communicating with the succinctness and clarity that the Internet age requires.
“A code of honor for the new way of doing business.”
- The equivalent of Strunk and White’s Elements of Style for today’s social media & marketing messages
- Inspiring quotations from comedy to poetry from some of the best writers
- The authoritative approach to Twitter, written by its creators to include other social networks like pure text messaging
“The book is awesome, but the app is sexy.”
140 Characters is a much-needed guide to the kind of communication that can make or break a reputation online.
“This is game-changing.”
- Built-in Web browser, with Bookmark
- Regular updates to the text
- Integrated Twitter streams of all 140 “characters” to follow
- Additional Video and Photo content
The text is also supports Copy/Paste throughout.
Even if you have the Kindle edition, this condensed and updated text will provide the freshest reading experience. Tune in to the @bookapp Twitter account for the latest developments.
Keywords: Twitter, Facebook, social, networking, writing, book, links, lead, value, master, evolve, accelerate.
Now Available in the iTunes App Store.
Tags: 140 Characters, Apple, Dom Sagolla, facebook, iPhone, iTunes, linkedin, Twitter