- 140 Characters: A Style Guide for the Short Form – A new hypertext book format, constantly updated with fresh content. Features Built-in Browser, a Read-only Twitter client, multimedia, and exclusive content including a bonus Chapter 20: Organize.
Based on the print edition of 140 Characters, available wherever books are sold.
- Math Cards – Quick quizzes in basic math for iPhone and iPod touch. Add, subtract, multiply, and divide — this app is great for kids, moms, and dads alike! Math Cards is the second product from DollarApp.
In 2009 Math Cards achieved #3 Paid Education App.
- Big Words – Display text as big as possible on iPhone and iPod touch. Perfect for passing notes, getting attention, or making a statement! DollarApp’s first product, this App has thousands of uses. It’s perfect for times when talking is not an option, but you want to make your point with style.
Follow @Big_Words to learn more and interact with other users.
- Small Society – Lead Quality Engineer on their largest consumer iPhone project to date. Wrote test plan, reviewed Alpha and Beta builds, coordinated with client Quality Assurance.
Responsible for overall quality.
- Obama ’08 – The Official Obama for America iPhone App, which sorts your contact list by battleground state, and delivers news and events by geography. Discontinued after election day; over 41,000 calls were made by more than 11,000 users of the app. This was not a DollarApp product per se, but Dom acted as Quality Engineer and Community Manager for the project.
Obama ’08 for iPhone was driven by the DollarApp principles of simplicity and agility.